The rear car DVR records in 1080p and can even handle my tinted glass sticker. The front camera also works very well at night. It’s a little worse with the back, but I got used to it being a dark sticker. In any case, the plates on the back are also visible. Another important aspect is whether the recordings are fluid. Here I have to confirm that everything works fine, but I’m afraid that the webcam’s built-in battery may have problems at higher temperatures (when it gets hot, the device may cut recordings). 70mai has two “air vents” here.
- The best quality Bluetooth speakers for the home
- Best Refrigerator Brands – Buying Guide 2021
- Gas grill? Coal grill? or electric grill? Check it now
- Air Bonsai? Levitating Bonsai? Yes, check it now
- Floating lamps? The levitating lamp? Check now
- The 7 best solar garden lights
- The best camping stoves
- How to choose the right exercise bike?
Hey there, are you looking for some simple and amazing tips that can help you transform your home and improve it? Well, we are here to help you through the journey of home improvement.